Information and consent pursuant to legislative decree: 30 June 2003, N. 196
Code relating to the protection of personal data
- Protection of personal data The proposed activities on the network by C.I.T.S. s.r.l are carried out in full compliance with international, European and national in terms of privacy and data protection.
- Collection and Use of Personal Data In full compliance with the provisions of article 7 of Decree N ° 196/2003, it is stated that C.I.T.S. s.r.l collects personally identifiable information only as a result of consent from their customers.
- Processed lawfully and fairly;
- Collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations in a manner compatible with those purposes.;
- Accurate and updated where necessary;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
- Security of data transmission The C.I.T.S. s.r.l has put in place the necessary physical and electronic measures to protect the confidentiality and ensure the security of information provided by its customers and users. These measures, adopted under Article 33 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, are designed to protect paper documents and electronic reports provided by anyone with C.I.T.S. s.r.l.
- The interested parties rights and access to data In any case, the person concerned can exercise their right under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 which recognizes the right to access their personal information, to request correction, update and deletion, if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
- Operating procedures for the exercise of the rights The exercise of these rights may be done by request to C.I.T.S. s.r.l, via Cologne, 1/A - 25032 Chiari (BS) that is committed to providing appropriate feedback without delay to any request that must be made. Pursuant to article 9 Decree N. 196/2003, the request made to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax or email.
- Owner and manager data processing In accordance with D. Decree N ° 196/2003, we inform you that the processing of personal data is by Mr Mario Metelli, the legal representative of C.I.T.S. s.r.l, currently in Chiari (BS), Cologne Street, 1/A.
In addition to the information published in this page, further clarification may be requested to C.I.T.S. s.r.l, sending an e- mail to: email@example.com, or at the office of C.I.T.S. s.r.l.
The handling of personal data provided may include the following activities: collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, communication, cancellation and destruction (the list of these activities is shown in illustrative purposes only).
The aim of treatment is only to be able to provide the benefits of the proposed service and allow the necessary management and therefore the provision of data is required for the completion of the purchase contract.
The information will be collected through registration forms which must be signed by each customer and sent via fax or email to C.I.T.S. s.r.l, which will store the data as indicated with the provisions applicable by law.
Pursuant to article 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the personal data being processed are:
The C.I.T.S. s.r.l seeks the express consent of the person concerned on the use of data for purposes other than those mentioned above, such as sending advertising material, the sending of commercial information, inclusion in newsletter services , the development of market research , the compilation of statistics.
Physical and electronic measures will be constantly updated, in compliance with the provisions of the Code for the protection of personal data.